This company was founded in 1941 in Victoria, Australia by Eve Barnett and they mostly made dolls. In 1948 the company was bought by Arthur Eaton, that's when they started to make Teddy Bears.
A special characteristic from these bears is a nose from black felt. In the 1980's the embroidered label was replace by a white label with red print.
In 1985 the company closed down.
- main page